RESVERA YOUTH is a high-grade formula that combines a variety of essential elements, including:
- Resveratrol, (which is a naturally occurring phytoalexin produced by some higher plants in response to injury or fungal infection)
- Acari berry
- Maqui berry
- Camu Camu
- Hawaiian noni
- Berries & Cherries: (Raspberry, Blueberry, Wild black cherry, Goji berry, Elderberry, Grape skin extract)
In doing so, RESVERA YOUTH works with the valuable elements of resveratrol, along with the ‘super fruits' listed above, berries and other dark-colored foods, to ultimately improve and regulate gene health as well as signaling compounds, enzymes, and metabolic functioning. Additionally, it reduces oxidative stress.
These antioxidant components have been shown to:
- Enhance glucose metabolism and reduce absorption
- Prevent production of amyloid protein
- Improve blood-lipid profiles and improve cholesterol
- Strong antiviral, antibacterial, and antiparasitic activity
- Inhibit DNA damage
- Reduce inflammation
- Boost Nitric Oxide
- Metabolize carcinogens
RESVERA YOUTH Supplement Usage
- Take 2 capsules per day, one in the morning and one at night, with food.
RESVERA YOUTH Antioxidant Supplement Warnings
- Keep stored in a cool, dry place.
- Medications for high blood pressure (ACE inhibitors) interact with some fruits. Therefore, consuming ResveraYouth along with these medications for high blood pressure might cause too much potassium in the blood.
- Medications that can harm the liver (Hepatotoxic drugs) interact with NONI. Do not take ResveraYouth if you are taking a medication that can harm the liver.
- Warfarin (Coumadin), which is used to slow blood clotting, interacts with NONI. Therefore, consuming ResveraYouth might decrease how well warfarin (Coumadin) works to slow blood clotting. This could ultimately increase the chance of blood clotting.