ELEVERA is an advanced, natural energy support supplement that works to enhance attentiveness, focus and concentration, energy, and brain health.
WITHOUT the harmful side-effects or addictiveness that risky medications and drugs might give!
Focus Stimulant Supplement Usage
- Each vegetarian capsule contains 750mg, with a single dose being 2 – 3 capsules for the average-sized person.
- It is recommend to take 1 capsule to start, eventually increasing up to 3 capsules as indicated by results. (It is best to take 1 or 2 days off periodically to give the body a rest and prevent developing resistance.)
- Do not surpass 4 capsules in one dose, and do not take more than 4 capsules in 24 hours.
- Drink with plenty of fluids (fruit juice is best) and, if necessary, eat a small snack (again, fruit is best) 25-30 minutes after taking to prevent any possible stomach irritation.
- Check with your physician before starting any new regimen, or if you are taking other medication. Do not mix stimulants! Keep out of reach of children and store in a cool place away from direct light. See warnings tab.
Focus Stimulant Warnings
DO NOT use if you:
- Are pregnant or nursing
- Have any of the following:
- high-blood pressure
- malignant melanoma
- Use MAO inhibitor drugs.
- If you have a family history of heart disease or any heart condition, you should not take energy supplements.
- Taking tyrosine with thyroid hormone pills might cause there to be too much thyroid hormone, and could therefore increase the effects and side effects of thyroid hormones.
- Avoid drinking beverages containing caffeine (coffee, tea, certain sodas) or eating large amounts of chocolate while taking this product.
- Each capsule contains 25mg of DL-PA, which is a low enough dose to be safe for children.
- Needless to say, you should not take any stimulant too close to bedtime unless staying up all night is your goal. Therefore, the first time you try any stimulant, take it early in the day to determine how long it will stay active in your system.
- Women usually do not need the same amount as men to feel the effect. For that reason, start with half the dose just to be on the safe side and monitor how you react to it and how long you feel energized for. If the effect is not to your satisfaction, increase the dose but be careful about surpassing the recommended dose.
- Lastly, do not take any stimulant continuously without regular breaks. Pay attention to the way your body reacts, but we recommend taking 2 days or so off for every week of daily use.