JUMPSTART EX is an advanced natural, nutritional, complex created to assist with peak physical and mental performance. It’s combination of ingredients help:
- Increase metabolism
- Cells burn energy more efficiently
- Enhance focus and concentration
- Fortify and support the body at the same time to prevent stress
- Gives a balanced, calmer, more intelligent boost to mind and body
- Support a positive mood
Energy Stimulant Supplement Usage:
- The general guide is 1 capsule for every 65 lbs of body weight. The larger your body size, and the more commonly you ingest stimulants (red bull, coffee, pepsi, etc), the higher the dose you will need.
- For a quicker effect, take 2 capsules on a completely empty stomach with at very least 8 fluid ounces of water or juice. You should feel the effects after 30 minutes. See how you respond and if necessary, increase the dosage by 1 capsule next time. If you feel any nervousness, eat a very small snack (fruit is best) 45 minutes later (this approach also prevents possible stomach discomfort.)
- If you are more prone to stomach discomfort or nervousness with energy pills, eat a small meal first, wait till the meal is digested (usually an hour) then take 2 capsules with at very least 8 fluid ounces of water or juice. You should feel the effects in 30 to 40 minutes.
Check with your physician before using stimulants, or if you are taking other medication. Do not mix stimulants! Keep out of reach of children and store in a cool place away from direct light.
Warnings Before Using Any CNS Stimulant
- If you take any heart or high blood pressure medicine, do not use stimulants.
- If you have a family history of heart disease or any heart condition, you should not take energy supplements.
- Taking tyrosine with thyroid hormone pills might cause there to be too much thyroid hormone, and could therefore increase the effects and side effects of thyroid hormones.
- Do not combine with adenosine, certain asthma medications (theophylline, beta agonists such as albuterol), ciprofloxacin, clozapine, creatine, disulfiram, lithium, riluzole, or with other stimulants (e.g., amphetamines, methylphenidate).
- Avoid drinking beverages containing caffeine (coffee, tea, certain sodas) or eating large amounts of chocolate while taking this product.
Needless to say, you should not take any energy boosting supplement too close to bedtime unless staying up all night is your goal. The first time you try any energy pill, take it early in the day to determine how long it will stay active in your system and keep your energy levels elevated.
Women usually do not need the same amount as men to feel the effect. Start with half the dose just to be on the safe side and monitor how you react to it and how long you feel energized for. If the effect is not to your satisfaction, increase the dose but be careful about exceeding the recommended dose.
Lastly, do not take any stimulant continuously without regular breaks. Pay attention to the way your body reacts, but we recommend taking 2 days or so off for every week of daily use.