Probiotics is a natural dietary supplement meant to support and maintain digestive health and boost your immune system. Although we usually think of bacteria as something that causes diseases, your body is full of both good and bad bacteria. Probiotics are often called “good” or “helpful” bacteria because they help keep your gut healthy. If you are being affected by stress, changes in the diet, contaminated food, chlorinated water, and numerous other factors that can also alter the bacterial flora in your intestinal tract, we recommend trying this healthy alternative.
- Bifidobacterium lactis
- Lactobacullus acidophilus
- Bifidobacterium longum
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Lactobacillus casei
- Lactobacillus planetarium
- Lactobacillus gasseri
- Lactobacillus salivarius
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus
- Lactospore® (bacillus coagulans)
- Total Bifido/Lacto Cultures – 45 billion
- NutraFlora® (prebiotic fiber)
Dietary Supplement Usage:
- Adults take 1 capsule per day, on an empty stomach or between meals.
- This product contains a 1 month (60 Ct) supply.
Not for use by individuals under the age of 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Always consult a physician prior to using any dietary supplement. Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place at room temperature.
- Soy Free
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- No Binders
- No Preservatives
- Made in FDA & USDA registered facility
- cGMP & NSF certified manufacturing